Polycarbonate is known for its strong impact resistance, excellent optical clarity and excellent fire performance.
Hollow polycarbonate sheets
- Hollow polycarbonate is often called structural polycarbonate, cellular polycarbonate, multi-channel polycarbonate or multi-layer polycarbonate.
- The definition “cellular” is used because of its own internal structure.
- The air, which is located in the spatial space (cells) between the separating walls within the polycarbonate sheets (called the chambers), provides thermal insulation properties. The existing supports of (cutters / dividers) guarantee structural rigidity and great flexibility for the polycarbonate panels at the same time.
- Hollow polycarbonate sheets provide a higher level of polishing where transparency and high impact strength are extremely important.
- It has excellent physical, mechanical, electrical and thermal properties, which explains its good reputation in the field of buildings and decoration. It is sold all over the world which contribute greatly to the beautiful consumer life.
- The versatility of its uses makes it the ideal choice for the manufacture of hospital glass, schools, sports areas and public infrastructure projects. It is also available in transparent and decorative finishes.
Solid polycarbonate sheets
- Polycarbonate is a kind of amorphous transparent plastic with great collision strength and high thermal insulation strength. Polycarbonate maintains this superior shock resistance in a temperature range of up to 140 ° C.
- This material is characterized by a high ability of electrical insulation, and self-suppression is one of its main advantages and it is much lighter than any other engineering plastic with a density of 1.2.
- Corrugated polycarbonate sheets are virtually unbreakable with an impact strength of 200 times the glass, providing protection for those who work or play under them
- The corrugated polycarbonate sheet has excellent resistance to weather and climatic conditions. It provides a guarantee of continuous performance in long-term exposures to light in the open air.
- The solid polycarbonate sheets can easily be bended by cold forming on site, enabling the designer to create an interesting polishing solution for a sparkling and naturally lit indoor environment. Corrugated hard sheets provide up to 90% more light transmission.
- The weight of corrugated steel sheet is half the weight of the glass panel, which makes the control and installation process more convenient. Sheets can be installed or manufactured with the least number of tools and customized labor.
- Fracture resistance by destruction or vandalism can greatly reduce building maintenance costs, and corrugated steel panels can help reduce energy costs through their superior thermal properties that are distinguished from glass.
What are the uses of solid polycarbonate sheets?
- Ceiling lighting for stadiums, industrial facilities, warehouses and facilities.
- Subway, stations, hallways, corridors, entrances
- Parking lots, bicycle shed, and residential house canopy lighting
- Agricultural greenhouses
- Solid polycarbonate sheets can be used in greenhouses in the home garden
- Balconies of homes, workplaces and insulation
- Modern highway, light rail, and urban road noise barriers
- Bank security offices and the anti-theft jewelry store window
- Billboard lighting box, advertisement card, bus stop ceilings … etc.
- In addition, solid polycarbonate sheets can be used to manage the joint site and equipment shields.
- These panels are produced through productive processing. The thickness of the board is 12-15 mm.
- You cannot see some of the materials behind it clearly because the shape of the panels causes light refraction. This product looks nice looking considering the magnificence and significance of the label and the different colors.
Use of patterned polycarbonate sheets:
- Decorative panels are widely used in dormitory windows, ceiling lights, balconies, extended greenhouses, commercial spaces in hotels, cafes, boutiques, beauty salon, exhibition center and telephone booth.
- In the walls of sound insulation on highways and high-speed railways.
- Billboards for advertisements.
- Decorative lighting in banks, hospitals, airports, buses, railway stations, and kindergartens.
- Non-toxic, contact and food contact.
- Replace the regular glass in many places.
Polycarbonate roof panels
- Provides the ideal solution in places that require the best way to take advantage of daylight in industrial buildings.
- Damage from glass can be dangerous and costly, but corrugated roof panels provide superior protection against snowfall, deliberate sabotage and accidental damage upon impact.
- With 125 times greater resistance to glass.
- This feature is maintained in a wide range of temperatures and a long service life.
- Corrugated roof panels will retain their physical properties in extreme weather conditions, making them an ideal glass system worldwide.
- Corrugated roof panels can withstand extreme temperatures from -40 ° C to 100 ° C in the long run and up to 130 ° C in the short term.
- No other glass material can provide this set of specifications from shock resistance and a wide temperature range.
Features of polycarbonate roof panels
- Corrugated roof panels have a highly efficient UV layer, which is extruded on the outer surface of the panels.
- This protective layer prevents harmful UV rays from penetrating the plate for optical clarity and long-term mechanical strength.
- Corrugated roof panels maximize the use of natural light energy by allowing 52% light transmission in transparent panels and a low insulation value of 1.60 W / mq ° K.
- The properties of panels with high insulation help to regulate the internal environment temperature to ensure more efficient heating and cooling systems.
- The panel allows natural light to enter the building, which reduces the need for industrial lighting. With the use of natural light energy, this in turn will reducecarbon dioxide emissions and the environmental impact of the building.
- Polycarbonate has good resistance to many chemicals (except for strong solvents and alkalis) and is therefore suitable for use in harsh environments.
- Corrugated roof panels also show excellent performance in the face of fire and in case of fires, the panels will soften and open, allowing smoke, heat and gases to come out from the fire. This ventilation property means that it is possible to reduce damage inside buildings.
PMMA Sheet (Plexi-Glass)
1- Acrylic panels are considered one of the qualified polymers that have 5 times more resistance than glass with more flexibility
2- Thermal and acoustic insulation is another advantage, as the heat transfer rate between acrylic panels and the environment is 10% lower than with glass.
3- The light weight, color fastness and resistance of acrylic sheets against weather factors such as sunlight and chemical factors such as acids, oils and detergents make it a good alternative to glass in industries and construction.
Uses of PMMA panels (Plexi-Glass)
- The glossy surface with the ability to transmit light in acrylic panels creates a decorative environment.
- Here are some of the important uses of acrylic panels:
- suspended ceiling
- kitchen cabinet
- water sinks
- phone booth
- many other applications.
- Polypropylene hollow sheet (wavy plate / corrugated board / hollow plastic strips) are made of Polypropylene (PP) Cascade Joint Polymer.
- The fluted PP polypropylene slide is a hollow slide consisting of two flat walls connected by vertical ribs. It does not contain toxic substances and has no odor and is moisture-proof, also anti-corrosion.
- Its strong, unique and lightweight properties make it suitable for a wide range of uses, especially in packaging, stationery, advertising, construction, and agriculture.
- Polypropylene properties: high insulation ability, resistance to moisture and folding, impact over time, high tensile strength and light weight.
- The extrusion facility complies with international quality standards accredited by ISO 9001: 2008.
Rainbow Greca Corrugated Sheets
- Corrugated polycarbonate multi-walled Polycarbonate Greca UV Corrugated Sheets are used with windows and transparent roof either continuously or fixed with Corrugated Insulating Sheets with thickness options from 2 to 12mm.
- PC-H Profile polycarbonate tape and PC-U Profile polycarbonate tape
- Corrugated polycarbonate strips can connect several panels to cover large areas of construction buildings.
- This will not affect the incident light at the joints. Polycarbonate strips can be bent to the lowest radius allowed by the plate.
MULTIWALL POLYCARBONATE SHEET
- Polycarbonate is a unique engineering thermoplastic that combines a high level of mechanical, optical and thermal properties.
- The versatility of this material makes it suitable for many engineering applications.
- When formed as a multilayer plate, its optical properties and collision-specific properties in particular make it an ideal candidate for a wide range of ceiling and glass applications.
Standard board dimensions and weights
- Multilayer polycarbonate is manufactured in different colors and degrees of transparency to meet the requirements of traditional roof and glass uses.
- 1. Thermal properties
- Multi-layer corrugated polycarbonate can be used at different temperatures.
- However, it is known that the mechanical performance of the material remains stable in the long-term service at temperatures between -40 ° C and 120 ° C
- Linear expansion coefficient of polycarbonate material at 6.7×10-5 m / m ° C, which means that the thermal expansion of the plate is approximately 3 mm per linear meter when the temperature difference reaches 50 ° C
Heat insulation and U value
- The concept of thermal insulation is the resistance to the heat transfer process due to the difference in temperature between two different bodies. Thermal insulation is important when used in the case of MWPC (Polycarbonate Multilayer) when there is a difference between the temperature and the internal and external air.
- Examples of thermal insulation can be seen in applications in closed buildings such as solariums and indoor swimming pools.
- The value of U or R is a coefficient that determines the temperature loss in the building’s glass walls.
- The lower the value of U … the greater the thermal insulation.
SOLID POLYCARBONATE SHEETS
- They are durable, impact resistant and lighter than glass due to the polycarbonate density of 1.2 kg / m2 as with hollow polycarbonate.
- Solid polycarbonate sheets, whether they are equipped with UV radiation or not, provide a price advantage for both indoor and outdoor use.
- Heat-resistant or cold rolled polycarbonate sheets are suitable for locations where safety carries the primary importance, and they also have excellent light transmission potential
- 1. Unbreakable
- 2. It allows light transmission up to 92%.
- 3. Colors last for a long time thanks to UV protection.
- 4. Slow ignition
- 5. It operates at a temperature between -40 and 115 ° C.
- 6. Portability, storage, handling of panels and easy installation.
- Resistant to natural conditions.
EMBOSSED SHEET embossed polycarbonate sheet
- The embossed polycarbonate sheet is produced based on the technology of manufacturing the polycarbonate steel plate and changing the mold of the part and processes where a change in the material surface properties occurs, and therefore a change in the optical, light and sensory properties occurs due to the structural changes in the surface.
- The embossed polycarbonate sheet is consistent with the polycarbonate steel plate in mechanical properties, electrical properties, flame retardants and the ability to resist ultraviolet radiation, and it differs in appearance and optical performance, through the shape, intensity, and size of its concave convex surface so that it reaches the effect of non-distorted visibility due to dispersion and Light transmission.
Thickness: 1,5 – 15 mm
Width: 160 – 205 cm
Polycarbonate roof panel
- The corrugated roof panel is a unique engineering thermal plastic that combines a high level of mechanical, optical and thermal properties.
- Formed in the form of multilayer slats with calibrated side wings, its optical properties and special shock-related properties make it an ideal candidate for the manufacture of insulated metal corrugated metal roof buildings.
- It is a shock-resistant corrugated roof sheet, a multi-walled energy-saving transparent sheet with calibrated, multi-wing side wings compatible with any insulated corrugated metal sheet, with a quadruple wall structure providing excellent thermal insulation
- UV-protected surface
- Long-term weather resistance
- High impact strength.
- Good light transmission and dispersion properties
- High impact strength.
- Very high hardness
- Fast and easy installation
Extruded acrylic sheets
- Acrylic sheet that is produced by extrusion method. Through the molecular change of a single bound structure to the acrylic multi-structure, PMMA acrylic sheets are obtained
- PMMA acrylic sheets are produced in the required size and thickness through the extrusion line.
- Lighter than glass. Ease of transport and assembly.
- Clear acrylic has a 92% light transmission feature, depending on the glass
- Excellent resistance to natural conditions.
- High temperature resistance
- The ability to form it with heat without losing clarity
- It is not affected by moisture
- It is estimated to be 5 times the life of a glass
- UV protection stickers in polycarbonate protect crops from harmful sunlight and extend shelf life and shelter.
- Due to its permanent structure in use in wind, cold and snow, it requires lower costs for maintenance (cover and shelter).
- It prevents water loss from the soil, lowers the temperature and prolongs the time available to grow the crop due to its cooling feature.
- Installation, transportation, decorating, cutting, drilling and deflection have become easier to apply.
- Weight is light but not fragile.
- Polycarbonate has the highest fire resistance compared to any other greenhouse cover.
- POLYPROPYLENE HOLLOW SHEET hollow polypropylene sheet
We, as Sumer Plastik, produce a wide range of polypropylene products according to the requirements of many companies, from the packaging and packaging sector, the stationery sector to the automotive sector, white goods sector, the food sector, the insulation sector and the construction sector.
- light weight
- Durability and flexibility
- Formability, can be connected and drilled
- 100% recyclability
- Price advantage according to PVC and polyester
GRINA Corrugated Sheets (RAINBOW GRECA CORRUGATED SHEET)
Typical GRECA corrugated sheets made of U.V. UV protection polycarbonate.
In windows and transparent roof either continuously or fixed with ribbed insulation boards with thickness options from 2 to 12 mm.
- GRECA modular panels, strong and lightweight, are made of polycarbonate, which is an advanced polymer that has many optical and physical properties that cannot be matched with other materials.
- With 150 times more shock resistance than tempered glass, as the common cold and snow does not cause any harm.
- The standard GRECA corrugated polycarbonate sheet system is easy to handle and install.
- Panels can be curved so that you can have a great look.
- It is stable at temperatures between -40 and 110 degrees.
- It is not deformed or softened by heat, but it is recommended to store it under the hood before installation.
High load resistance
- Typical GRECA corrugated panels add high load resistance to the board.
- Longitudinal overlay
- Typical GRECA corrugated sheets are perfectly matched with all major types of foamed cover panels.
- Light transmission and solar modulus – G-value and heat insulation (U-value)
- Typical GRECA corrugated panels reduce glare, so you can enjoy more outdoors.
- The unique mixture of additions and dark colors prevents a large percentage of glow without affecting the quality of the light that comes through the board or on the aesthetic appearance.
- In colder climates, the translucent panels allow heat to circulate well, while the color plates provide a decrease in heat transmitted in hot climates and reduce glare.
UV rays are stronger today than ever before due to the degree of ozone layer diminution, so typical GRECA corrugated sheets provide two-way protection.
- The typical GRECA corrugated boards do not prevent 99.9% of harmful UV rays so you can enjoy the sun without only sunburn; Rather, the integrated surface treatment prevents UV rays from breaking down the boards and helps extend their shelf life.
- The distance between the supports should be chosen based on the required capacity. The table below shows the capacitance values for linearly overlapped panels with two covering panels fixed on more than two supports.
What are the prices of polycarbonate?
- Of course there are various varieties of polycarbonate, of varying use and tastes. The cost of the product involves many factors such as the thickness of the panels, the amount of demand, and many other things.
- You can select the product you want to buy and we will provide you with a suitable and wonderful price for you.
- Contact us, we will be happy to serve you