Industrial robot and its uses
Industrial robot and its uses
- Industrial robots greatly increase the scope of human labor replacement, because they reduce the need for human intervention in automated processes, compared to older types of machines.
- Typical applications of industrial robots include assembly, distribution, processing, and welding – all of which are prevalent in manufacturing industries – as well as harvesting and checking equipment and structures.
What is an industrial robot?
- Industrial robot usually refers to the robot arm used in the industrial environment such as factories, which have the ability to perform many and many different tasks and applications with efficiency and high quality during the multiple production stages.
What are the different actions that an industrial robot does?
- Blacksmith workshops
- Heavy engineering works
- Many complex and dangerous actions in harsh environments for the human element and others.
What are the types of industrial robots?
Different industrial robots can be classified according to different criteria such as …
- The type of movement (degrees of freedom).
- The type of application or work performed (the manufacturing process).
- Engineering in which robots are made (serial or parallel)
- According to the trademark, from there we can identify the specialty on which the producing company is based.
The economic benefits and benefits of industrial robots from a larger perspective
- The effective use of industrial robots has proven highly effective and efficient along the continuum of different production stages, from handling and processing of raw materials to raw materials, through all different stages of manufacturing and production, and finally, by reaching the final product, packaging it and packing it.
- Successive updates and continuous progress in these robots made their programming on all possible things in the manufacturing process easy and normal. For example, it is possible to program industrial robots to work during the times of closed lights (i.e. during the periods in which there is no business) i.e. in other words I programmed it to work 24 hours a day, seven days a week, thus ensuring continuity of production, not just continuity, but raising production efficiency thanks to this technology.
- Perhaps the most distinguished distinction of robots in this aspect is their high capacity and unparalleled flexibility compared to the human element in some specific works that reach some degree of complexity or difficulty to be done through the labor force and examples of that are many and even very many.
- On the competitive level between companies and the big economic giants and huge commercial corporations, there is that urgent need to develop and advance and raise production efficiencies, and with all this progress and successive development of this technology and increase its widespread use in all fields here shows the need of giant companies and corporations to increase the use of such Robots are widespread, smarter and more sophisticated.
- This technology may be a little expensive for everyone, but on the other hand there are profits and growth that it causes for all institutions, large and small, that cannot be ignored.
Benefits that robots give to the human factor in particular …
- Industrial robots help create more opportunities and jobs in a correct recycling of the hands of the world and make the best use of the human energy in manufacturing and production in general and this allows maximum benefit for the workforce and also sheds light on some aspects of the work that may need to raise its efficiency and ability By the human element.
- One of the most important advantages of industrial robots, especially in some industries where dealing with potential risks with high proportions of the human element, is to preserve human life in such dangerous works as it protects them from the dangerous and frequent tasks that exist in some industries by replacing them instead The presence of workers in these dangerous and complex stages of production and this also creates more opportunities that relate to thinking and creativity such as engineering in its various stages and advanced programming as well as means of effective management and maintenance of equipment.
- Industrial robots liberate the idea that the industry is based on since the beginning of the industrial age which represented in the need for manpower only. It has made companies and institutions think in another way of exploiting that human factor to improve the efficiency and production capacity by pushing it to take advantage of the maximum skills needed in business. And transform this physical energy and direct it into thinking and analyzing and increasing creative skills (meaning from muscle to mind).
- There are many industries that require the availability of skilled workforce with knowledge of the production process and its various requirements, and this is precisely what the current labor market lacks at the local level in most countries as well as the global level, and perhaps this lack is due to a large part of the focus required in the part The technical and skilled from different industries is that the human factor pays more attention in the physical aspect, and this is what the industrial robots achieve in the direction and direction of the creative side of the manufacturing process in view of its establishment and its concern with the aspect related to strength.
The effective impact of industrial robots on the production process …
- Robots are capable of producing accurate and high-quality work.
- It can produce more products in a short period of time.
- It improves safety conditions in industrial and other facilities where it is used.
- Replace the human element in harsh environments in which humans cannot work.
- It can be reprogrammed and used to produce various products.
The quality and high efficiency of Turkish robots …
- The robots produced by Turkey comply with the various scales for their production in accordance with international quality, safety and security standards.
- Turkish robots enjoy conforming to European and American specifications.
- It is worth noting that Turkey is one of the countries that has become a pioneer in this field, as its productive capabilities have been limited to manufacturing industrial robots only to various other types of robots.