How to import goods from Turkey
How to import goods from Turkey
Turkey. A rich history and bright future…
- Turkey is a country unique in its nature, geography, beautiful nature and the peculiarity of the place among the three continents of the ancient world in the heart of the globe.
- This specificity is varied on many levels in the economic fields in its various aspects and its many different aspects.
- The country is classified as a market economy for an upcoming giant with a per capita GDP of approximately $ 11,000 (£ 7,700), which is more or less than the global average but less than most European countries.
- In the sixteenth century, the Ottoman Empire, from which modern Turkey emerged, was proud of the GDP of two thirds of Western Europe.
- In the middle of the century, the rich empire covered Anatolia and large swaths of southeastern Europe, northern Africa, and the Middle East.
- The empire acquired a position of great power during the reign of Sultan Suleiman the Great, who was at the head from 1520 to 1566 and presided over a golden age of military ingenuity, unprecedented prosperity, and great artistic achievement.
- Turkey has many different factors that make it in a privileged position and continuous prosperity, especially with the large and comprehensive vision of the government of the largest economic renaissance that aspires to it in Vision 2030, which increases the frequency of its impact day after day over time.
- Turkey has become a competition for adults in everything, and it is a big country with its history, glorious past, ancient and bright and distinguished present, which is carefully planned and greater determination on greater success.
- Turkey has already achieved leadership in many different areas economically and therapeutically, even at the technical, humanitarian and political levels, and its unique and distinct relationship and its different positions has led to the establishment of bridges of cooperation and understanding at the various levels, which are the most important economic level, Turkey has many allies on all The diplomatic and commercial levels.
In this article …
Quite simply, these steps will be summarized to you in the following lines as how to import from Turkey without the slightest complication mentioned, which are the easiest, simplest and most secure procedures that can be followed as well as the size of Turkish trade and its strength and leadership as we had previously reviewed about the great and past Turkey and the privacy of time, place and nature in it, we follow next..
Steps for importing goods from Turkey / How to import from Turkey …
- Initiate a request for a price quote from the Turkish supplier you wish to deal with and import and buy goods from it, either you will find his contact information on his website or any social media or perhaps the company’s section of the current trade and exchange sites and facilities Known.
- Receive the quotation and request an official preliminary invoice for the price suggested by you if possible.
- The exporter will send confirmation of the goods you want to import as well as more information about them.
- Negotiate the price and conditions if you need more understanding and negotiation because this is the last stage of negotiations on the final price.
- You can choose one of the two payment methods, either by opening a letter of credit in your bank or by transferring the money to the supplier, according to the method that will be agreed with the supplier.
- Check the freight.
- Receipt of documents from the source (commercial invoice, bill of lading, certificate of origin, and other important charters that differ slightly in some merchandise).
- Declaration of goods and clarification through customs.
- Receive your goods from the port of entry and transfer them to your warehouse.
The distinguished location of Turkey …
Turkey is bordered by Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Iran, Iraq and Syria by land, Cyprus, Egypt, Romania, Russia and Ukraine by sea.
The strength of the Turkish economy ..
- In 2018, the Islamic Republic of Turkey ranked No. 19 in the world in terms of gross domestic product (in current US dollars), 29 in total exports, 26 in total imports, and 43 most complex according to the Economic Complexity Index (ECI).
- In 2018, per capita exports of Turkey amounted to $ 2.14 thousand and its imports amounted to $ 2.45 thousand.
Turkish exports are the largest in the world…
- Turkish exports to the world witnessed a large, diversified and comprehensive boom in terms of new products, industries and horizons entered by Turkey.
- The products that Turkey exports vary in everything, and it has the largest share of exports in many commodities such as nuts, honey, raw materials and many others.
- Next, we will review the five most exports in terms of Turkey with the highest standard commercial transactions in the world, but this does not mean that Turkey exports only these goods or that it has no leadership in many areas, on the contrary, Turkey occupies the first position in the world in exporting many commodities. They are explained elsewhere, but only the goods that will be mentioned next are the top five for them.
Turkey’s largest exports according to 2018 estimates were …
- Cars ($ 12.9 billion)
- Delivery trucks ($ 5.38 billion)
- Vehicle spare parts ($ 4.63 billion)
- Jewelry ($ 4.29 billion)
- Crude Oil ($ 3.65 billion)
Turkish imports …
- Most Turkish imports are and wanted raw materials for industrialization, leaving Turkey a country that depends on itself for almost everything in different aspects of economic life.
- Turkey’s largest imports are refined oil ($ 12.4 billion), gold ($ 11.3 billion), scrap iron ($ 6.47 billion), vehicle parts ($ 6.45 billion), and automobiles ($ 6.11 billion).
Most destinations that receive Turkish exports / most countries of the world import from Turkey …
According to 2018, Turkey mostly exports to the following destinations:
- Germany ($ 16.6 billion)
- United Kingdom ($ 11.9 billion)
- Italy ($ 10.1 billion)
- United States ($ 8.57 billion)
- Iraq ($ 8.35 billion)